1.18.2009

Creeeeepy Technology?


Sometimes I think technology is kind of creepy and so I'm hesitant to use it..but I've given in a little more recently and its been good. Hayley and I both read blogs, so they can't be that creepy...we're going to give it a try. 

Another good one is video iChat. I had only used it a little before this week, with my family mainly, but not as much as I should have. My friend Meaghan, who lives in New York City, and I iChatted (with video) for the first time the other night. It was hilarious. It really isn't creepy. Its fabulous, it's like you are in the same room. She even showed me something SHOCKING out of her journal by holding it up to the screen..how great? And you can take videos and pictures of the chats, which make it that much more entertaining. I think it's genius..can't wait for the next one. 
-K




No comments:

Post a Comment